Welcome friends! My intention with this blog is just to have a space where I can post pictures of the projects I'm working on and explain what I'm up to. I can't promise to be consistent or particularly insightful, but I will try to be honest and show you what I can of my so called life. Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Part 2

Ok, remember all of those cracks in the wall?  They are nicely patched up now.  SO much mud!  Here's a helpful hint: if you think you remember seeing a mud tray amongst your father's things and assume since he has all the other necessary equipment, that he would have that as well, then after at least a half hour of searching you still can't find one, you should probably just go out and buy one.  I discovered that it is not very easy to clean out a bread pan caked with hot mud and it isn't even big enough for the largest knife.

So, the less painful task of mudding is complete and now comes the dreaded task of sanding.



No comments:

Post a Comment